SD Quattro H with 70mm macro

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 13,325
SD Quattro H with 70mm macro

I figure I'll post a few times in this thread, but I welcome samples from anyone who is using a 70mm macro (either the older EX model or the new Art model) on an SD Quattro H. I think the photos I post in here will be mostly OOC jpegs, with color mode set to Portrait, with the sharpness turned all the way down. This is now with the latest firware, using the resolution power priority image processing mode (becase I actually reduce the sharpness, so I don't need the noise reduction). Here's a couple of photos from this morning (obviously not actual macro shots):

I shot these from a tripod with the ten second timer, and it's a really still morning.

I think I like this focal length on the SD Quattro H (about equivalent to an 85mm lens on a full-frame camera . . . actually about half way between an 85 and a 105).

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
https://www.bigprintphotos.com/

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sigma SD1 Merrill Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +20 more
Sigma sd Quattro H
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow