Visual Voicemail app (T-mobile)

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
KJC Regular Member • Posts: 113
Visual Voicemail app (T-mobile)

Bear with me, I'm kind of a smartphone luddite:

I had a pay-as-you-go plan with T-mobile for a few years. I have more than enough data/web at work and at home, and never felt the need for it on the go. While on this plan, I enjoyed the Visual Voicemail app. It shows who called, the number, etc without actually having to listen to messages.

My wife, who has a full plan with 4G, said the app never worked for her. Recently I upgraded to unlimited minutes/texts with T-mobile, and the app stopped working.

Now, I have to go back to using the extremely slow, clunky regular voice mail, like nightmare out of the 80s. It is especially vexing when you have a bunch of messages and you have to use the numerical commands to advance through all of them!

Is there any way I can get Visual Voicemail to work again?

(I am using an LG K-7 phone I bought for 50$ a few years ago--it works fine for what I need! However, I guess most people would be completely humiliated and horrified if they had to use such a non-prestigious device! I save my money for camera gear, travel, etc!)

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KJC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow