Details, DP2M and Pixel-Peeping ...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
PrebenR Veteran Member • Posts: 4,146
Re: Details, DP2M and Pixel-Peeping ...

BenThomas1 wrote:

The build quality, general design and “feel” of the DP2M is excellent. It’s a brick of a camera; hefty, though not too heavy. There’s little by way of ergonomic concessions (grips and such), but it still falls to hand nicely. It’s hard to describe, but there’s a tactile “rightness” to the DP2M that eludes many other cameras, and its clean appearance says that this is a camera with a purpose, not a generalized tool. Nevertheless, a third-party finger grip would be welcome, and I know that there is at least one on the way. It will be reported on here when I get an opportunity to try it.

There was several. Gariz half case, a tape on grip and a L-bracket grip. The latter is still available.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=dp2+merrill+grip&_odkw=dp2+merrill+half+case&_osacat=107894

Of the three I like the tape on grip the most, but for tripod usage the L-bracket is very nice.

//www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=dp2+merrill+grip&_odkw=dp2+merrill+half+case&_osacat=107894

-- hide signature --

Don't blame the camera
Still trying to upgrade photographer body

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow