Details, DP2M and Pixel-Peeping ...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
docmaas
docmaas Veteran Member • Posts: 6,505
Re: I recant

MyReality wrote:

Definition: Bias -"prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair."

My experience in commuting with people on this forum about Foveon sensors and prints leads me to conclude that they are not susceptible to logic. They give me subjective opinions about how great the results of Foveon sensors are, but when I suggest an objective test to determine the validity of their opinion some of them became upset. In other words. how can what they say be wrong, it is their opinion?

I am not making a positive or negative statement about Foveon sensor output. Does the output make a practical difference in the real world that would be noticeable?

Please don't mistake the cloud of confirmation bias that you have exhibited in this response for any kind of objective assessment. You're no different than the rest of us... completely incapable, that is, of seeing the truth without extensive empirical investigation which a few conversations on this forum does not so constitute.

That aside are you a native speaker of English?

-- hide signature --

"Dao ke dao, fei chang dao. Ming ke ming, fei chang ming" Laozi
"At every crossroads on the path that leads to the future, tradition has placed 10,000 men to guard the past."
Maurice Maeterlinck

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow