Photographers vs. Audiophiles (Part 2): Audio Woo

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 43,226
Re: Actually...

Brev00 wrote:

I don't know. Haven't discussed this with those people and only have your report. I would express my experience to contact their own experience rather than appeal to what everyone should do or think. I think. What do you think? If my comment is not helpful to the other person, then that is fine. I have not provided links to third party entities. Just suggested some reading material. Enjoy!

I agree 100%. When I point out that their experience is not necessarily applicable to anyone else they often get angry and will go to great effort to prove their point, Sometimes they put me on their ignore list which is fine with me. It appears to me they are unable to differentiate the subjective from the objective. My discussion with you has actually given me insight on how to better deal with these people, hopefully without insulting them.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow