Gonna try only primes this weekend

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Goethe
Goethe Senior Member • Posts: 1,256
Re: Random California, Nevada, Moto GP and Versys photos

Here are a few more images that dont see the light of day a whole lot. Random shots from some of my rides thru California. Some are on old film cameras, some on cell phone cams, one or two might be on a 5D, and the race photos are on a Canon Rebel digital. Hope you enjoy.

omg, these roads....

The beginning of Meyers Grade Rd

Where the ocean meets the sky, that is where I will ride

Dont stand so close to me (Emily Strange) (and Sting)

This was stupid. No supplies, mostly street tires and I start heading out random dirt roads in Nevada. There was nothing, NOTHING, that you could see made by man if you turned completely around in this photo.

More "I have no reason to be out here" Nevada riding

Yosemite

THIS is Meyers Grade Rd. About 30 miles of one and a half lane goat path. Every time I rode it if I saw more than three cars I was surprised.

Yashica Rangefinder

Cant remember this camera. I think it was my Contax 167MT.

This ride had way too much CalTrans working on the roads. Boooo

Sun going down, pull over for a quick stop. LOVE NorCal.

Different shot of the beginning of Meyers Grade Rd

Moto GP!

Yes, I really was that close to Valentino Rossi. I also got to go in the Honda pits and have Dani Pedrosa sign my Dani Pedrosa Arai helmet. My brother in law was Hondas Moto GP photographer at the time.

Fabio in the pits!

-- hide signature --

Straylightrun- "Are you for real?"
Goethe- "No, I'm a unicorn. Kudos for seeing thru the disguise."
http://photolumiere.net/
Goethe, this is a notification that you have been temporarily banned from dpreview, details of the reason are as follows: Excessive use of glitter.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow