J A C S
J A C S Forum Pro • Posts: 14,710
Re: Photographers vs. Audiophiles (Part 2): Audio Woo

tbcass wrote:

J A C S wrote:

tbcass wrote:

J A C S wrote:

tko wrote:

Yes, what one person subjectively sees and hears is pseudo-science. That's a fundamental principle.

What a nonsense. The first thing you learn as a scientist is that the reality beats your theories, does not matter how smart they may sound, every single time.

Now I know you're not a scientist and know little to nothing about science.

You do not even know what you do not know.

Reality is purely objective. A theory has to be tested through rigid, peer reviewed purely objective testing.

You have no clue as the other poster. What I am saying goes over your head. What theory? I am saying that I hear differences. This is not a theory. Whatever, this is too subtle for you.

You mentioned that reality beats theories. There are mountains of studies that back up the power of the placebo effect. Unless you can back up what you are saying with tests that prove your subjective opinion the difference you hear is in no way factual to anybody but you. That my friend is something that goes right over your head.

My subjective opinion perception might be factual to me only. Google the meaning of "subjective".

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow