Tilt-Shift lens worth it?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Michael Fryd
Michael Fryd Forum Pro • Posts: 11,454
Re: Tilt-Shift lens worth it?

Ian L wrote:

I'm not much for superstition, but I have to say this week since i posted this thread I feel like someone is trying to send me a message. This past week I had multiple shoots where a tilt-shift would have been very useful - house with a high vaulted and uniquely painted ceiling, a historic high clock tower, a landmark storage silo, another set of vaulted roofs.

And I'm going to be taking a trip to NYC a couple of days...definitely a place to use a TS lens. Not to mention B&H is there. So, i think while I'm there I'm going to head to BH and pick up a TS lens for my canon.

Are you a member of Canon Professional Services (CPS)?

Some of the CPS membership levels qualify for free evaluation loans of Canon gear.  You could get a free loaner of a TS lens and try it out for yourself.  That way you can decide if it's worth it to you, and whether you would prefer a longer or shorter focal length.

In addition to the loaner program, CPS offers expedited and discounted repairs.

Michael Fryd's gear list:Michael Fryd's gear list
Nikon Coolpix AW130 Canon EOS D60 Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5DS Canon EOS 5D Mark IV +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow