**Photo Challenge CIC 194 -- Summer **

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ohaya
ohaya Regular Member • Posts: 145
Re: **Photo Challenge CIC 194 -- Summer **

Jim B (MSP) wrote:

ohaya wrote:

Just posted my first 2 pics, taken during our vacation in Duck, NC last week. These were taken with a Fuji XP130 (the Fuji waterproof camera), and I was surprised that I was able to get these, esp. the ones with the birds overhead. The XP130 was the only camera I took with us this time.

Please add your "name" to these two shots. We like them both.

Hi,

Ok, I think I added that... correctly, I hope.

Re. sparkey2's comment:

Ok, I actually have been on DPReview awhile, but not active until recently, since I started getting into Canon gear.

Long time photographer (film), way-back when, shooting mostly Pentax and field cameras (weddings), then stopped for many years.  Then started back with digital a few years ago, starting with Pentax DSLRs, then in M4/3 (Olympus and Panasonic).

Then  moved to Fuji X, mostly because I love the colors) and while I was doing that, I got a couple of Canon zoom lenses and used them with Fuji X-T2 via a Fringer adapter.  We have been spending part of the year "trying" to shoot mostly surfing (with Fuji).

Then, most recently I was curious how those Canon lenses do natively on Canon cameras, so I just got a refurb 80D a couple of weeks ago, and I think that this year, we will be carrying both my Fuji (now an X-T2 and an X-T30) equipment and the 80D and Canon lenses, plus a Canon-mount Tamron 150-600mm G2 and see how they compare (I have been DYING waiting for the chance to try them!).

ohaya's gear list:ohaya's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Olympus E-M5 II Canon EOS 80D Fujifilm X-T30
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow