Blind test...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
absquatulate Forum Pro • Posts: 10,960
Blind test...

Qualifying statement - I shoot anything and everything, including still shooting and developing my own film.

Ignore the Exif data, it's wrong, for a number of reasons, so don't try and work it out from that. Image editing was as minimal as it gets, Photoshop was not used in any way. The image size is not a clue either. This is also not about critiquing the image, it is what it is, my wife really likes it, so that's all that matters on that one

So how was this photo taken? what took it, please explain why you think what you do. I'll allow it to run before explaining what/how it was taken and what the point is. This isn't about any kind of gear superiority either, I just thought it would be interesting for some people. My dog Tilly is a Cocker Poodle Poo before anyone asks, and yes there is such a thing, and that's what they look like

absquatulate's gear list:absquatulate's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon Coolpix P7800 Sigma sd Quattro Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tko
tko
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow