Tilt-Shift lens worth it?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
JackM
JackM Veteran Member • Posts: 8,665
Re: Tilt-Shift lens worth it?

Ed Rizk wrote:

I've not done it myself, but two of my commercial agents and one of my residential clients claim to have counted the hits and generated double the hits online as well as shorter times on the market.

And there you have it.

I make a lot of presentations in person, being a commercial guy. I watch the face of the prospects as they look at the brochures or flyers. If the photo is better, the eyes stay on the paper longer and the countenance is more pleasant. If you sell, and read people, that should say a lot.

And again.

On the other hand, the photos only promote one sale.

Not true at all. We often take listings by clients that just want to see if they can get an inflated price. If they can't, they don't care if the property sells or not. If it's a high profile property, these can be better than one that is priced to sell Every call is an opportunity to make a deal on another property,

People who are considering listing with you also look at your existing listings.

And again. From a realtor.

JackM's gear list:JackM's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow