Help with GFX100 shutter speed lock?

Started Jul 27, 2019 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Suteetat Regular Member • Posts: 125
Help with GFX100 shutter speed lock?

Just got this problem which I never saw before with GFX 50s that I had before I switched to GFX 100. Basically everything was working fine until yesterday.

Suddenly I cannot change shutter speed now in M mode (with lens set to C) or shutter priority mode (lens set to A).

Now I set front command dial set to toggle between shutterspeed and aperture.

In M,A, S mode, top LCD monitor showed SS Lock. In P mode, the word 'lock' disappeared.

On rear LCD screen, usually command dial icon turns blue above aperture or shutterspeed. Now if I toggle front command dial from aperture to shutterspeed, command dial icon above shutterspeed turn yellow.

In A and P mode, shutterspeed will change appropriately.

These happens regardless of whether I have GF lens, manual adapter with other lenses on the camara.

Already try to google shutterspeed lock on fuji/GFX and skimmed through the manual but no luck so far. Also went through all the setting in the menu again and pretty much tried pressing all the buttons I could on the camera to no avail

I usually am in A mode but used M mode here and there and M mode was working fine last week. Any suggestion is appreciated.

ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow