RAV Power Batteries and Charger

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Thad E Ginathom
Thad E Ginathom Regular Member • Posts: 154
Re: RAV Power Batteries --- Battery life?

seuadr wrote:

Thad E Ginathom wrote:

How much life do you get out of your RAV batteries? I don't really count, but the day I did I found that it was as little as 50!

I picked up my RAV charger and two batteries ridiculously cheap, so I still call that better than nothing.

50 what?

the time mine last are highly dependent on my usage, but usually i get a few hours of use in the kind of scenario where i might take 1-300 pictures over the course of that time not shutting off the camera in between. i'm not very good about being aware of if it is in EVF or screen while not actively using the camera so that is with an indeterminable amount of switching between the two as the sensor thinks i'm putting my face up to the EVF while carrying it around.

your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc. etc.

50, errr... photographs

But to be more precise, in an imprecise sort of way, without flash; mostly EVR, and, yes, probably leaving the camera on for a couple of hours.

-- hide signature --

Just a taker of snapshots

Thad E Ginathom's gear list:Thad E Ginathom's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow