Photo Permits for London

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alex Ridgway Regular Member • Posts: 474
Re: Photo Permits for London

David Lowe wrote:

Hi, I am planning on visiting London in September to take some long exposure photographs and therefore need to use a tripod. Does anyone know where to apply for tripod passes for these areas:

Ghurkin, South Bank, City Hall.

Many thanks.


You don't need one

If you plan to shoot inside or are shooting commercially then email the building direct (obviously not the south bank as it's not a building).

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow