Free Used Epson Stylus 9900 and 9800

Started Jul 22, 2019 | Questions thread
Ken60 Senior Member • Posts: 2,293
Re: Free Used Epson Stylus 9900 and 9800

For other reasons I had a peek at printers for sale on Ebay,  there I noticed ( trying to be brand neutral )  several units for sale around £400 to £500 , and the photos showed expected signs of wear .... so A2 for £450 huh

Problem comes when you read the fine print and know the machines, a set of inks for these depleted printers will cost around £500. Some don't like being moved about whilst internal reservoirs are inked , and if the carts are empty even on one colour, you cant print. So how long has the head not been used and what will it take to sort it.

Funniest part is , the units I was looking at for sale, are available from bricks and mortar stores for less than £900, including delivery and a years guarantee !

Sometimes, if you need a working problem free piece of equipment......... buy a new one , at least you have someone to call next week if its a dud !

-- hide signature --

Gear ... what I need to get the job done , after all you don't see mechanics listing their brand of spanner as a qualification .

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow