Nothing wrong with my "old"gear ;) Shots included

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
reinaroundtheglobe
reinaroundtheglobe Regular Member • Posts: 203
Nothing wrong with my "old"gear ;) Shots included

The Sony marketing engine is running at full speed. Spending to much to time on the forum makes me greedy. First the Sony 200-600 and last week the Sony A7rIV was announced. Sure, both gear would be great performers but would it make such a big improvement on my existing "old"gear?

I've picked up a 2nd hand Sigma 150-600C and a MC-11 adapter for €725 and I'm very happy with. Recently I've started to explore kitesurf photography and I think the Sigma performs really well.

2 days later, I woke up at 4:15 AM and decided to do some landscape. The "Zaanse Schans"is just half an hour drive from my home so I decided to do some shooting there.

With the last 2 shots, there was a big smile on my face, driving through the countryside with some nice music coming out of my speakers and the foggy weather, it just couldn't get any better.

Conclusion, I'm still very happy with my "old" gear and as long I keep out of the internet, it will stay like this for at least another few months

reinaroundtheglobe's gear list:reinaroundtheglobe's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony a6400 Voigtlander 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow