Sony IS very smart

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,042
Sony IS very smart

I was searching for some stuff in Amazon and I ran across the A7RIII and that sucker is selling at close to $2K used??? Then I checked in Craigslist and some people are already selling theirs BELOW $2K. THAT IS INSANE!

Man I'm in no hurry to buy a new camera right now but this is indeed very tempting. I am not sure why Sony just came out with the crazy 61MP camera but that body has caused prices to drop already and I see it as a win win for Sony because they know people will flock to one of their "old" systems either way and will gain more customers. The A7RIII will start selling like tacos from the taco truck and I will suspect all this will cause the A7III to drop in price soon. Very smart tactic.

What Sony is doing here is just insane. I really do NOT need 61MP, what da heck for and to be honest I don't even need 42 but at this prices, damn!

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow