RX100 VI - Buy now or wait?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
maflynn Senior Member • Posts: 2,070
RX100 VI - Buy now or wait?

The typical what should I do question

My OMD EM5 was stolen and I'm in the market for a new camera. My needs have changed and the small form factor of the RX100 is tempting.

I stumbled upon rumors of news of the VII. I have no idea of when that will hit so is now a bad time to buy the VI?

Will I be better off waiting?

Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1 Sony RX100 Sony RX100 V Sony RX100 VI
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow