any decent cases / covers for the gr iii ?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ben ob
ben ob Regular Member • Posts: 343
any decent cases / covers for the gr iii ?

i've seen several cases or covers for the gr iii but none of them seems to do the job.

what i'm hoping for is something which protects the camera, especially the corners, like those rubberised shells you can get for phones, without adding to the bulk too much.

what i'm NOT hoping for is anything which makes the camera too big for my trouser pocket or makes it hard to access it moments before that decisive moment.

yes, i know it's been asked before. but this is a very popular camera at the moment, and there are also reports of it breaking after a 50cm drop : i'm sure i won't be the only one who'll be very glad to get an answer which solves this problem.

so. fingers crossed and many thanks.

p.s. here's a simple photo i shot when i was renting a gr iii for 24 hours a while ago which made me think i should buy one

and here's one i shot a few nights ago which made me sure i had made a good decision (yes, i was up a bit late)

-- hide signature --

...and you can come up and see my etchings here ---> www.benowenbrowne.com

ben ob's gear list:ben ob's gear list
Ricoh GR III Canon EOS 6D Sony a7 III Sony FE 85mm F1.8
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow