X-t30 + which lenses for UK and Ireland?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
scarylarry New Member • Posts: 24
X-t30 + which lenses for UK and Ireland?

My wife’s family has a huge summer trip coming up, and it will be the first time I’ve traveled with decent camera gear. Anticipation for this trip is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger and started investing in Fuji, so while I understand the wisdom of traveling light, I also want to bring the best kit I can and really capture this special trip.

Here’s the itinerary. My wife and I are flying out early and visiting London, Cambridge, and Edinburgh, then we’re meeting her family in Belfast. After that, we head into Ireland, and we’ll stay at Killarney, with day trips from there. It will be a mix of cities and nature sight-seeing once we’re in Ireland. This is a gigantic outing with 25 family members (!), and I definitely want to get lots of candid shots to send them afterward. I also want to photograph the architecture and nature we see.

Assuming I can rent what I don’t already have, and assuming I’m deciding against traveling super light, what would your ideal lens kit be for this trip? Would you bring a flash, or any other accessories? My only real limitation is to keep my carry-on under 10kg.

Thanks so much for your advice!

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow