P900: 360° views at the hilltop of Baojieshan, featuring Lake Tai and Wuxi

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Booted Cat Regular Member • Posts: 389
P900: 360° views at the hilltop of Baojieshan, featuring Lake Tai and Wuxi

There is a hilltop (31°30'45.0"N 120°14'08.5"E) in Baojieshan Park, Wuxi, China where you can view Lake Tai on one side and the city of Wuxi on the other. Lake Tai is China's third largest freshwater lake and a central element of the Wu region famous for its talented people, rich economy and splendid natural scenery throughout Chinese history. Wuxi is jshen808's hometown and a neighboring city of my residential city, Changzhou.

A panorama of the lake side

I took a panorama of the lake side from the hilltop with my Android phone, but this image would make a 11th image in this post which Labe advised me not to achieve. So I make it available at this Google Drive link.

Views in 10 directions

I also shot views in 10 directions (360° divided evenly in 10 portions) from the hilltop with my now-sold P900. The views gradually transition from the spectacular natural scenery of Lake Tai to the cityscape of a modern, industralized Wuxi (nicknamed "Little Shanghai").

0°.

36°.

72°.

108°.

144°.

180°.

216°.

252°.

288°.

324°.

Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow