Any rumors/plans for a Ricoh GR III Zoom Teleconverter?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
igarashi
igarashi New Member • Posts: 1
Any rumors/plans for a Ricoh GR III Zoom Teleconverter?

Has anyone heard of any plans for a GR III zoom tele? I'm really interested in switching from my old Fujifilm X100S to the Ricoh GR III, but I think that the Ricoh's 28mm-equivalent lens might be too wide for most of the stuff I like to shoot. I realize that this is the same equivalent focal length as the iPhone (which I do shoot with a lot), but I'd love to be able to add on a little better portrait capability to something small like the GR III, even if it means slapping on a huge protruding lens.

I know Ricoh has an ultra-wide tele, but I can't find anything online suggesting that they'll be making a zoom tele. Is it even feasible to make like a 40-something-mm or 50-something-mm zoom teleconverter?

igarashi's gear list:igarashi's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X100S Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow