Upgrade to ILC from Canon Powershot A650IS

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TsuyuKuma New Member • Posts: 3
Upgrade to ILC from Canon Powershot A650IS

Hello all.

I'm wanting to replace my Canon Powershot A650IS with an ILC of some type. I've been researching the site but the more I look, the more I become unsure o. There are so many options. I should say upfront that I have a limited budget of $400 so have been looking at the used market. Some models I have considered are the Olympus E-M10 II, Fuji X-E2, X-T10, Panasonic GX85... I like the idea of mirrorless in general and also of m4/3s because of the smaller lenses and IBIS but I'm not currently tied to any specific system so am open to other options and ideas, including DSLRs. The Fuji models seem nice though I worry about being able to afford the camera body and a decent lense, within my budget. The main type of photography that interest me are landscapes, low light, travel and I would like to try out macro. Thanks for any input and advice.

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T10 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow