Replacement for my heavy DSLR , any suggestion ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Anzhen New Member • Posts: 2
Replacement for my heavy DSLR , any suggestion ?

Hi ,
I have one Nikon D750 with Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 G2 lens.  I do not really use them often except only when I go travelling.  Besides this DSLR, I also bring along a  compact  film camera (Leica Minilux) along for my travel.  
Just recently, I went to Vietnam and, I found my DSLR was way too heavy for my liking. Maybe, I am getting older. I eventually found myself only carrying my film camera and leaving my DSLR in the hotel, and I took most of  the pictures using my smartphone.  
When I came back from vacation, I had decided to ditch my DSLR and find something lighter with no compromise on the image quality.  Can you guys give me some recommendation.  I think my DSLR with its lens, weight around 1.8kg. I need a camera that is at least half the weight of that. The lighter , the better, with image quality matching my DSLR and its lens.   Thank you, guys.

Nikon D750 Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Labe
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow