Where Is the Camera Industry Headed In this Ridiculous Resolution War?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
biza43 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,353
Re: Where Is the Camera Industry Headed In this Ridiculous Resolution War?

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

This reminds me of the following improvements when they were introduced:

1. Who needs AF?

2. Who needs image stabilization?

3. Who needs higher resolution than X - number?

4. Nikon, when they said that FF digital was not necessary - at the time, Canon took the lead, and Nikon could not keep up.

5. Who needs eye - AF?

6. Etc...

Want or need? There is awful lot of fantastic photography out there from before these technological advances!

Sure there is. And for those that do not need these advances, those options are still available. No one forces anybody to buy anything.

I, for one, like to embrace progress, and I am glad that we have AF, stabilization, etc. I also know that I don't need high res cameras, but I don't force upon others what they need or want. It's a free society.

Just want the choice & I'm sorry but I don't see Fuji since we're on that forum for a reason making a 12 or 16mp camera soon, do you know something I don't?

No. But for those wanting a 12 mp or 16 mp camera, there are not many systems offering that. Apart from buying older cameras, and there is nothing wrong with that, of course.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com
http://blog.paulobizarro.com/

biza43's gear list:biza43's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
gsz
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow