My Favorite Camera

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
d altman Regular Member • Posts: 451
My Favorite Camera

I have had a lot of cameras and currently have several. The RX10 IV is by far my favorite.

I have been trying to post this since July 4th but have been having trouble with my Mac. (BTW, never install beta software on your only computer.) I took the family to Knott's Berry Farm on the 4th. While my daughter and wife waited in line for a roller coaster, I found a good spot to photograph them. I thought about turning off AF with shutter and do bbf, but decided to just give the camera a chance. While I waited, I did shoot a couple of test shots to get my framing correct. As soon as the nose of the ride appeared in my viewfinder, I just held in the shutter. I am just amazed at the speed and iq I get from this camera. I really don't think I could have gotten a better image with my a9 and a zoom lens. (Where's the wife? She chickened out and never got on.)

d altman's gear list:d altman's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VII Sony a9 Sony a6400 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D +7 more
Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow