A7R4 reviews?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
joger
joger Veteran Member • Posts: 5,550
Re: A7R4 reviews?

Paul Barnard wrote:

Beatsy wrote:

Reviews for A7R4 seem late coming. I'm sure I remember previous new body launches being followed immediately by "here's the camera I've been secretly testing for weeks" vids on YouTube. Not this time though. Did Sony keep it *more* secret than usual?

Good thought. There has been quite a bit from Ambassador but not the ‘general’ YouTube crowd. Perhaps it was not quite as ready with numbers of bodies.

actually not that few

this time the used technology might be turning edge compare to previously where the sensor was available in the A7R II

Sony might be technologically limited this time.

I am happy to wait for real world tests with production models.

( even though I am very keen on seeing results )

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Sony a7R III Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8 Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow