I've been waiting on the new sigma "designed for mirrorless" lenses, and now...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
sportyaccordy Forum Pro • Posts: 14,925
Re: spectacles

Where did I say anything about Sony not being forward thinking or innovative? Don't put words in my mouth.

My only points are that the lens lineup is easily FE system's biggest weakness, and that Canon managed to build up a much more comprehensive lens lineup over the same time that Sony FE has been in existence. Sony FE has been in play for 5 years and 9 months. Compare the lenses Canon released from February 2012 to November 2017 to the FE lineup- even while updating EF-S & EF-M they managed to make a more complete lineup. And keep in mind they basically stopped updating EF last September. Keep in mind I'm NOT counting any of Canon's lenses before that 2/2012... but even with that in mind the only key missing EF lenses are the 28/2.8 (which came out 2/2011), 85 1.8 and 50 1.4.

That's just my opinion, it is what it is. Let's just agree to disagree.

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I take pictures with my gear- https://www.flickr.com/photos/41601371@N00/

sportyaccordy's gear list:sportyaccordy's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a7R II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow