Thinking of the M50

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wats0n Regular Member • Posts: 109
Thinking of the M50

So look, i do have a bit of G.A.S., but so be it, buying gear makes me happy. Background, I am a Fuji shooter owning the Fuji XT20. What do I love about the camera, the image quality and lenses which are outstanding. What do I hate about the camera, just about everything else: I hate the dials, I hate the ergonomics, I hate the touch screen, the wifi, etc. I came to Fuji from Canon and was thinking about the RP. I purchased the RP and I did like it, but the body is small and the lenses are huge and I didn't care for that one handling aspect. So I starting take a hard look at the M system and was thinking about picking up the M50, especially considering it's so cheap.   Part of me wants to go FF, but I don't know what I will gain.  When I compared my Fuji against the RP I just didn't see a big difference of image quality as low to mid ISOs.

Fuji makes beautiful looking cameras, they produce outstanding JPEGs (I quit lightroom when I switched), they make superb optics, but the camera themselves are not my cup of tea. I greatly prefer Canon's ergonomics. These days I just take family pictures and love portraiture. Thoughts ?

Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow