A7iii and SanDisk C10 170mb/s issues

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mau108 New Member • Posts: 12
A7iii and SanDisk C10 170mb/s issues

I've been having with 2 separate bodies with issues with new SanDisk C10 170mb/s cards (64gb) where occasionally the cameras will say it needs to recover the image.  The image is not recoverable.

Because it did this to both cards that I have shooting (I shoot in simultaneously recording mode so it saves the raws into both cards) in this case both cards had same issue of few images not saving correctly. If I pull the cards out and put it back in it starts working fine again.

Cards look real and not fakes (bought from B&H) and I've had 3 different cards glitch out like this on 2 different bodies. The read speeds are that of a uhs-i card. SanDisk did switch from 95 mb/s to 170 mb/s uhs-i cards. I have also emailed SanDisk but I have a hunch that this is a compatibility issue with Sony body and the card. Wanted to see if anyone else has reported this.

The card in question is the following one;
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1431033-REG/sandisk_sdsdxxy_064g_gn4in_extremepro_sdxc_64gb_card.html

Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow