Olympus is doing a great branding job.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,321
Olympus is doing a great branding job.

I see many EM5 III posts going up and I find it interesting. EVERYBODY knows what we talking about wether its an OMD or a PEN, a EPL.... or an EM....

Contrary Panasonic made the classic mistake other manufacturers did calling the same thing different "names" in different markets....

One of the benefits of a clear branding strategy is it gives strength to the individual product lines and in effect an image of global weight/acceptance/success in the market.

Example I read some hope the EM5 III would became a G80 or is it a G81...you know the one that looks like a GH4 with a grip. BUT NO Olympus seem to stick with the small form factor and the ability to add options......this has always been a strength of the EM5 line.

Well done Olympus, keep up the good work.

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow