Recommended: P1000-compatible battery cases

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Booted Cat Regular Member • Posts: 382
Recommended: P1000-compatible battery cases

In complement to the 1900mAh P1000-compatible batteries and dual-battery charger I recently recommended, I recommend these battery cases from the same manufacturer DSTE which I received yesterday:

I recommend that you buy one more piece of battery case than the number of 3rd-party P1000-compatible batteries you have, to cover your original P1000 battery too, as this DSTE case has a more solid build and seals your battery better than the original P1000 battery case. I have 3 DSTE batteries and recently ordered 3 DSTE battery cases and regretted when I received them yesterday that I had not ordered 4 cases (the 4-case offering costs little more than the 3-case offering on China's Tmall.com), and later I had to pay significantly more to buy a 4th case individually.

Interior dimensions for this battery case are 61.5 x 41.5 x 21mm, suitable for the P1000's EN-EL20a battery (and compatibles).

Nikon Coolpix P1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow