Have an Insta 360 One X, would like an ND and/or Polarizing filter, do they exist?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ewan Grantham
Ewan Grantham Regular Member • Posts: 149
Have an Insta 360 One X, would like an ND and/or Polarizing filter, do they exist?

Per the title, I will be visiting White Sands National the first week of October. I have yet to take a camera (including a Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, etc) that can handle the Dynamic range of blinding white sand and deep blue skies without help.

So presuming there's not some magic setting in Manual I'm not aware of, I'm thinking I'm going to need an ND and/or a Polarizing filter. Searches on Google for such have turned up several folks talking about hacks that might work, and then no posts of a final product or images taken. Given I only get back there every other year, I'd kind of like to have something soonish that is likely to hold up to the environment, and if it has an actual warranty so much the better

So, do such things exist?

Ewan Grantham's gear list:Ewan Grantham's gear list
Nikon D5600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-P 70-300mm F4.5-6.3G VR
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow