Best Photo Editing Laptop 2019

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
SushiEater
SushiEater Veteran Member • Posts: 9,734
Re: Best Photo Editing Laptop 2019

bmoag wrote:

There are lots of notebooks out there that are well under $1000 that have high performance parts and mediocre screens.

Highest performance means adequate cooling and that imposes a heft penalty. Apple and MBP owners, happen to be one, pretend that physics does not apply to the MBP. My personal taste is that the MBP has the best laptop screen available but it is not what it is not and neither is the laptop to which the screen is attached.

Here is what I do. If I am just doing any work that does not require high speed processing I click on the battery icon and select Better battery. During RAW processing I change to Better Performance. Since I process in the batch it is easy to do.

My experience is that optimal processing of raw images can not be done on any laptop because the screen is too small.

Really?

-- hide signature --

If I don't respond to your post after you responded to my post with NEGATIVE remarks that means you are on my Ignore list.
Photography Director for Whedonopolis.com

SushiEater's gear list:SushiEater's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon D5 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow