PanaLeica 10-25mm F1.7 Questions

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael Meissner
Michael Meissner Forum Pro • Posts: 26,525
Re: PanaLeica 10-25mm F1.7 Questions

Albert Valentino wrote:

Any idea when the review of the lens will come out? Or did it come out, and I missed it?

You missed it, but here you go https://www.cameralabs.com/panasonic-leica-dg-10-25mm-f1-7-h-x1025-review/2/

I saw that review already, but I was hoping to see Jordan's review of the lens (and Chris also, but frankly this is more of a videographers lens than a stills lens, so I would hope Jordan gets more airtime).

Cameralabs is good at the basic review of gear (except I dislike those angled shots he does of the beach, but I understand why he does them), but since Jordan has shot a lot of Dpreview TV on the GH5/GH5s, he can got in more detail of the ins/outs of the lens as it relates to micro 4/3rds video.

There is this preview that was shot when the lens was first announced, but this thread sort of indicated there would be a follow on review with the production lens:

Michael Meissner's gear list:Michael Meissner's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus 14-150 F4-5.6 II +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
TRP
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow