Best Photo Editing Laptop 2019

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Trout Bum
Trout Bum Forum Member • Posts: 54
Best Photo Editing Laptop 2019

Before I get going, I scrolled through about four pages worth of this forum and couldn’t find a pertinent thread; if there is a recent one please provide a link and I’ll see what I can do to delete this

Looking for a PC laptop and am wondering what any of you would recommend who’ve recently made a purchase .  My budget would preferably be $1500 or less but if there’s something insanely good I’d go up to $2K.  Screen quality, speed and memory are the three biggest needs.  I’ll be editing RAW images with Lightroom & Photoshop and am a fan of large size, panoramic stitches  I’ve researched some of the articles out there but amreally hoping for firsthand feedback from fellow photographers.  It seems like those articles regurgitate the same models. Maybe some gaming computers would be awesome?  Not the most tech savvy guy out there.... I know the MacBook Pro is the bees knees but I’m leery considering the price, a foreign (to me) operating system and the potential that not all of my files may be compatible.

Any advice would be appreciated!

-- hide signature --

Like a good ginger with a camera, chasing the souls of moments.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow