Got a 1/2 off coupon for Capture One Pro 12 sitting in my inbox

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP toomanycanons Forum Pro • Posts: 12,782
I did it

What the heck, it's a perpetual license and sooner or later I'll have played with it enough to get comfortable with it.

Yeah, it did take my Super Secret Code and, yes, I did pay $150 for C1 Pro 12 full version, single user and two computers.  I guess they figured the weekend was part of the 48 hour time limit from four days ago   I'm downloading it now but who knows when I'll have time to really delve into it but, hey, I did it. Thanks for everyone's responses.

I must have had a trial or two back in the day with previous versions, as obviously my email was in their database.  That was so long ago I don't remember anything about processing with C1.  Guess it's not even the same software now, it's going to be fun re-learning it and making it work for me.

When I can take time away from all the work I'm doing daily using LR, wish me luck 

I'm trying to learn DaVinci Resolve 15 as well...in my spare time.  Not being a video guy makes that a daunting task.  Tutorials start out as if I already know what I'm doing.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow