Dealing with GAS?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
photoholiko Senior Member • Posts: 2,513
Dealing with GAS?

I had a GAS attack for a FF camera, I don't buy Photo gear on credit so it took me some time to save the money required for a FF mirrorless, the reason for choosing mirroless is because they are better suited for adapting lenses, I only plan to buy one native lens  (24-105) and AF with EF lenses is a must via adapter.

The cameras I was considering were the Sony A7III, Canon RP, Panasonic S1 and Nikon Z6. After doing my research I chose the S1, but now that I have the money I'm having second thoughts. I look at pictures taken with APS-C and M43 on DPR Callenges and Forums as well as my own photographs and I don't see that I would be gaining very much in IQ. Now I'm on the fence again, I have an easier time buying a car.                   "Vive Le GAS"!

photoholiko's gear list:photoholiko's gear list
Canon EOS 400D Olympus PEN E-PL1 Epson PhotoPC 850 Zoom Minolta DiMAGE 7 Canon EOS 20D +28 more
FinePix S1 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jnd
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow