The best system for flexible print display on the wall

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pavel Muller Regular Member • Posts: 211

I have 20 wooden frames 20"x 24" x 2.5" (using optical glass or acrylic) stained with India Ink. We just renovated our hall (making it gallery bright with coolish 3000K but really uncalibrated LED lighting from Home Depot) and I am thinking of using it as my at home gallery. For maximum flexibility, I am thinking of using Stas Minirail system http://picturehanging.ca/brochure.php , which is manufactured here in Toronto and so I could get a decent local advice (I hope). It seems easy to install and I figure it will be easy to tinker with it, until I get the groupings and height right. I also figure that from time to time, it would be easy to swap and perhaps add frames.

I wonder whether any of you have experiences with different rail or other systems. I would be particularly interested if you have hands on experience with the Stas products. Perhaps some of you are gallery owners?

I found it difficult to figure out where to post it, but I generally got superb advice here on the DP forums. I hope that my luck will continue.

Thanks Pavel

Pavel Muller's gear list:Pavel Muller's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Google Nexus 6P
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow