How I Got my $3500 Camera Kit Stolen on KitSplit for $70

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
YohahN
OP YohahN Regular Member • Posts: 137
Re: Revised: KitSplit and I have made Peace

To be clear, this post is geared more for my filmmaking community on Facebook who’ve I’ve been updating more regularly in similar Game of Thrones-esque fashion. For this reason, I could see why this post may seem bizarre to some outside of my Facebook circle, especially on DPReview.

For me personally, it would be selfish to clear the check and stay silent instead of updating the many people that have been following this story and wanting to know how it ends. It would also be unfair to KitSplit since people would be left wondering if I ever got reimbursed or not.

It’s supposed to be a positive, hopeful finale update but if you would prefer further criticism or something else, than perhaps you could find it elsewhere.  At this point, things are in the past, I’m ready to move forward from this and I hope it doesn’t happen again to anyone else.

Cheers,

YK

-- hide signature --

- YK

YohahN's gear list:YohahN's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow