Olympus E-M5 Mk III - The ultimate consumer camera?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ILoveAsianGirls Junior Member • Posts: 25
Olympus E-M5 Mk III - The ultimate consumer camera?

I am a huge, irrational Olympus fan. I am mega-excited about Olympus's 100-year anniversary and impending Fall announcement of this camera, because I think this is finally the camera that will make me and others into great photographers. Right now I'm not a great photographer, but the cameras are improving with each new model and this is the one that will be so technologically advanced, it will improve my skill in photography.

I also believe that this is the first ever consumer camera that can is also a professional quality camera that pro photographers can use with amazing results. Even though it's not a "pro" camera, it's still professional quality and affords many advantage over traditional "pro" cameras (price, size, weight, etc) while retaining most of its advantages. Once we start seeing a slew of pros using the E-M5 MK III in the field, It will completely transform the market for Olympus and m4/3 in general. The golden age of digital photography will be upon us.

I'm curious to hear what others think about the groundbreaking potential that this camera has to offer in just a few short months.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow