Ricoh Myport 310 Super

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
leadora New Member • Posts: 1
Ricoh Myport 310 Super

Hello,

I recently got a used Ricoh Myport 310 super on eBay and have been playing around with it, shot a roll and it came out great. However, about halfway through my second roll, I used the zoom and all of a sudden I couldn't take a picture (I pressed the button to take a picture, but nothing happened). The lens remained extended and open, but the icons on the screen (i.e. no flash) had disappeared, and I couldn't turn the camera off. I tried to fix the issue by pressing the lens back in, which it did, and it closed, but I still couldn't turn the camera off (or on). What happened was that it turned on then off after a few seconds without the lens retracting/closing... over and over again until I pushed the lens closed. This happened for a few minutes and there might've been some frustrated banging of the camera's battery compartment against my hand... but voila--it "worked" again! Until I (stupidly) used the zoom...

I got a new battery and it still doesn't function properly.

Any help?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow