D7500 price drop.

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
tbcass
OP tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 42,237
Re: D7500 price drop.

toomanycanons wrote:

tbcass wrote:

Jonsi wrote:

I just read Thom Hogan's review of the D7500 and as much as he liked his D7200 he said he'd pick up the D7500 every time. For many small reasons, read his review for details.

I read a few reviews, back when it was released. Doesn't change my comment.

It's the big reasons that matter to me, not someone else's little ones.

That's a smart move. You know a lot more about what you want in a camera than some guy with a web site. There a lot of people on the web giving opinions on photography. I pay little attention to any of them other than entertainment value.

"Some guy with a website" LOL. Obviously you don't know who Thom Hogan is, your loss.

I know fully well who Thom Hogan is and have read his blog occasionally for years. I don't think he knows any more about photography than I do or any number of other people on this website. I am not now nor ever have been one who tends to hold many people in high esteem. Hogan's web site is too full of his opinions. I could care less what his opinion is about anything. I don't know how old he is but based on his photo I've probably been a photographer longer than he's been alive.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow