How I Got my $3500 Camera Kit Stolen on KitSplit for $70

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Aaron801 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,991
Re: How I Got my $3500 Camera Kit Stolen on KitSplit for $70

That's great! Good that those folks ended up doing the right thing. It seems incredibly naive (to put it generously) that they ever assumed that they didn't need some sort of guarantee for exactly this kind of issue, but at least they eventually figured it out.

I like hearing about good things happening to good people, but I also like hearing about really bad things happening to rotten people which is why I'm curious about the thief? I'd love to hear that this guy is busted for this and hopefully for other of the same. At the very least, I have to wonder if there's a better way to get info and screen these folks so that a guy like that isn't able to rent in the first place and then if he does and ends up stealing stuff that there's a good way to track and of course nab him...

-- hide signature --

my flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/128435329@N08/

Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow