Last Canon camera models with RAW files that can be opened by PhotoShop 6 Camera RAW?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Dareshooter Veteran Member • Posts: 3,968
Re: Last Canon camera models with RAW files that can be opened by PhotoShop 6 Camera RAW?

ajscullard wrote:

Julia Schott wrote:

"The 100% price bump came as a surprise to many users and PetaPixel was able to confirm the change with Adobe. The $10/month price for the Photography package dates back to 2013 and was very popular."

$20 a month now. Right. What next? $50 a month? Bet on it.

Absolute rubbish. The photography plan is still $9.99 (although it has gone up a small amount in the UK because of the exchange rate).

I was reluctant to go to the subscription plan because I had the same fears as you about price increases. It hasn't happened. I'm happy paying the subscription which works out at about the same as an annual upgrade and I get the updates immediately, so what's the big problem?

I respect your choice to stick with the perpetual version, but you really need to get your facts right about both the costs and about the DNG converter instead of spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) based on your ignorance and personal bias instead of actual fact.

+ 1

People should really check their facts before posting this nonsense. As soon a the photography plan was announced the fearmongers were out in force telling us that prices would at least double. I could never afford to buy the perpetual version and now for the price of a couple of rolls a film PM I get Photoshop and Lightroom.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow