Change playback menu button (X-T2)

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
erikjanneman New Member • Posts: 10
Change playback menu button (X-T2)

Right after I've taken a picture, I like to check it and the histogram in my playback menu. The location of the playback menu button on the left top of the screen is not ideal for me. So I changed it to the AE-L button, since I almost never use that button.

The position is still not ideal for me, but already better. The problem I have is that I can't go out of the playback menu with that same button. I still have to press the default playback button or half press the shutter. Am I doing something wrong or is this just not possible?

(just to be clear, I want to set a button on the right side of the camera screen to function as the playback button. Meaning, press it once, go into playback menu. Press it again, go out of the playback menu. For me it only works to go into the the playback menu, not to go out.)

Thanks!

erikjanneman's gear list:erikjanneman's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow