Last Canon camera models with RAW files that can be opened by PhotoShop 6 Camera RAW?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
davinci953 Regular Member • Posts: 338
Re: Last Canon camera models with RAW files that can be opened by PhotoShop 6 Camera RAW?

Julia Schott wrote:

Oh. I'll give it another try. I recall trying recently and there was something about DNG that was less than satisfying.

I will NEVER pay Adobe a monthly fee. No way. No how. Enough is enough. Subscriptions everywhere. I'm still using Win7, Office 2003/2010, etc. Won't get suckered into this subscription extortion business.

"The 100% price bump came as a surprise to many users and PetaPixel was able to confirm the change with Adobe. The $10/month price for the Photography package dates back to 2013 and was very popular."

$20 a month now. Right. What next? $50 a month? Bet on it.

It's certainly your prerogative to not buy into the subscription model, but your information about the cost increase is not correct. Adobe hasn't doubled the cost of the photography plan with 20 GB of storage. It's still $9.99/month. If you catch a sale, it's sometimes available for $7.99/month. The plan with 1 TB cloud storage is $19.99/month. All the outlets crying that the sky was falling were not accurate in their reporting.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow