Sony A7000/A6700 finally coming ? July 17 is the "Sony Big Day for Camera and Lenses"

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
snapa
snapa Veteran Member • Posts: 4,013
Sony A7000/A6700 finally coming? (who knows)

Hank Radt wrote:

I actually didn't realize cellphone imaging technology had come so far - for cellphones I have recently been a late adopter since the newest technologies haven't, for me anyway, offered enough features and functionality to justify paying an early adopter premium.

But now, I may have to re-evaluate. Those are some pretty amazing images!

I'm not an early adopter either, I went straight from 5T to my current a6300, so I don't upgrade that often. When I upgraded from the first HTC phone to the Google Pixel 2, it was an incredible upgrade! Every time I look at the pictures my Pixel 2 takes, they amaze me. I can even take the JPEG pics and edit them in Capture One Pro, and they look even better. Here are 2 more pictures I took that same evening with the camera set to only 1.7 MP files. I reset the camera to take 7.7 MP files instead for my 7 day cruise starting on July 20th. 

Although their is a purple tint to this picture, that is actually what things looked, believe it or not. The sky was that color and so was the Zenith building.

I probably should have used the editing in the Pixel 2 to adjust things a bit better, but this will give you an example of what the camera is capable of. I'm still learning how to use the camera, so I'm sure these pictures could look better once I learn all the built-in features and editing techniques.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, so make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/
https://grob.smugmug.com/Wildlife-Pictures/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow