dead zone

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
shuutrr Regular Member • Posts: 348
Re: dead zone

IMO we are all gear heads to various extents, translating, to various aspirations of having the newest and best toys, even if only romantically, often....... I think the mirror less bodies and R lenses offered by Canon, are more expensive than exciting, the cost of the accompanying lenses verges on ridiculous, it is confusing, should I purchase a 24 - 105 or an R 24 -105, which costs twice as much and can only be used on a less than exciting body, hmm .....they need to make a "reverse adapter" at the least, come on Canon we want to follow along but there used to be a fairly clear path, now you're making this game a little harder to swallow, and so far, not as exciting....I think everyone might be in collective quandary...a little confused and perhaps standing on the sidelines doing some head scratching....yes Dear, it is all obsolete...:-|....worth 2 cents, maybe?

shuutrr

shuutrr's gear list:shuutrr's gear list
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Samsung NX20 Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 70D Canon 6D Mark II +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow