dead zone

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Andy01 Senior Member • Posts: 2,666
Re: dead zone

1Dx4me wrote:

hello everyone,

i don't know if you guys have noticed, but any forum related to DSLR is just about dead, there is no debate, discussion or interest and that applies to aps-c and FF cameras, and just about all of the lenses as well! so what do you think, is canon in the process of killing DSLRs slowly by not introducing any new DSLR camra or lenses to entice new enthusiasm in DSLR camp or no ones has any clue (including canon) as to what is going on. of course i do see some activity in R/RS forum, which is understandable because it is the newest shiny toy! so, what do you think may happen, does anyone think we may see some new activity in DSLR camp, because it desperately needs it? would like to have your comments and opinion. thanks.

Not just the DSLR forums - the M forum has been quieter than usual as well. The R forum is active, but not as lively as it was a few months ago. Canon hasn't released anything for some time, so (as a gear forum) less to talk about.

Wait until next month when the rumoured "90D" and M5 ii arrive and things will take off again. It is mostly (all) about new gear, so when there isn't any, things go quiet.

Colin

Andy01's gear list:Andy01's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow